Technical QA lead - Automation
The successful QA Lead will be a QA subject matter expert bringing 8+ years of QA best practices and testing experience to our organization. The QA Lead will be obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating and driving best in class test strategies, thorough test case suites, and lead the QA teams test execution of our internal and vendor solutions with a keen eye for detail, efficiency, and quality. Will take a hands-on approach by working as a QA tester and working alongside the testing team.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in the diversified field of the Software Development Life Cycle with expertise in manual QA Lead roles and automation testing / framework implementation in both Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Proven experience as a QA subject matter expert with knowledge of QA best practice concepts and testing methodologies.
- Team player as well as the ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment. Excellent analytical, problem solving skills, communication and documentation skills.
- Proven experience providing risk management and risk mitigation for QA programs.
- Development and implementation of Automation frameworks.
- Android and IOS mobile application testing.
- Experience in writing test strategies, test cases, and test scripts for Client-Server and Web-based applications both in Manual and Automated testing roles.
- Hands on experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for requirements analysis, test case development, test case execution and defect tracking and management.
- Build and execute Automation Data Driven Test Scripts for functional and regression testing of Web applications.
- Write complex SQL statements for backend testing of databases.
- Experience with open-source test automation frameworks and tools.
- Experience developing Automation Test Scripts using QTP, Java script, VB Scripting, SQL, or other automation scripting tools for functional and regression testing of applications.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and the ability to synthesize the results.
- Proven hands on experience on the following:
- Java Scripting
- Confluence or Clarizen
- Zephyr test management tool
- Web emulators / Browserstack