Dedicated Tech Services, Inc. (DTS) is an award-winning IT consulting firm based in Columbus, OH. We now have an opening for a Technical Quality Analyst in Columbus.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Direct applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies, please.
This is a right-to-hire position with our client.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years solid experience in test automation
- 2 years of experience with acceptance test driven development using Ruby, Cucumber, Ruby gems, Watir and Page Objects
- Experience in Agile Methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban, XP
- Hands on experience with object oriented programming
- Must have knowledge and understand fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration (preferably with Jenkins) Utilize ATDD techniques to create a robust/reliable /repeatable automation test bed
- Creating test framework from scratch
- Able to work in an open team space/collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with QA best practices
- Working experience with creating Gems
- Team player and experience demonstrating teamwork.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with source control tools like Git, Stash
- Familiarity with JIRA will be a plus
- Familiarity with RSpec (Behavior Driven development for Ruby) will be a plus
We are seeking a Technical Quality Analyst with experience in Ruby and Cucumber. You will work at our client in a long-term position in a very collaborative environment and culture which uses the Agile approach and its practices. You will:
- Enable efficient testing of software by developing and maintaining a test automation framework using Ruby.
- Be responsible for the definition, implementation, and execution of the functional, regression, and acceptance test strategy on highly iterative and collaborative projects in an Agile environment.
This is a hands-on Automation Test position.