Red Oak Technologies is an established leader in talent resourcing and specializing in custom service solutions that are designed to meet the varied personnel requirements of our diverse client base. At Red Oak Technologies, our professionals leverage a distinctive combination of market and industry expertise along with comprehensive technical specializations to deliver top-tier consulting and professional services to our clients. Our flexible, cost-effective resourcing solutions are based upon our large network of highly skilled and professionally experienced talent drawn from numerous industries and technical disciplines. Flexible resourcing enables us to quickly and efficiently meet our clients personnel requirements. Whether you need contract resourcing for a specific initiative or permanent resourcing for full-time positions, we provide the targeted expertise that is needed to successfully engage your business objectives.
The Technical Recruiter will work with their peer recruiters to drive strategies for candidate attraction and closing. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers. The role will specialize on our technical positions (Infrastructure & IT Support, Software Engineering [both Java and .NET stacks], Full Stack Developers, QA and SDET, etc.) and will require an individual with proven success in Technical Recruiting. Responsibilities:
- Manage client and candidates throughout full recruiting cycle; Sourcing, screening, referrals, counseling and negotiating
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit senior and niche candidates in the highly competitive tech space -- including driving a business plan which is geared at building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing of passive candidates.
- Work with the HR Business Partner(s) and client groups to consult on specifics for the position, leveling/compensation strategy and market trends.
- Provide strategic consulting and influencing skills to provide staffing expertise and recommendations to hiring managers (Compensation packages salary, bonus, stock). Serve as project lead on critical recruiting strategies develop and implement strategy and timeline drive the team from selection to closure.
- Educate/train hiring managers and client management on recruiting processes, use of recruiting software systems, hiring manager responsibilities and current market trends/realities.
- Design and provide on-going training to managers on hiring/interviewing practices and procedures with focus on behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Mentor, provide training to and delegate/assign duties to Junior Recruiters/Sourcers
- Deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
- Meet standard measurements of success for staffing, including but not limited to: annual hiring plan, diversity goals, and cost/time to hire standards. Responsible for the full cycle recruitment process
- Document all recruiting related activity in applicant tracking system
- 2-5+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience within the staffing industry
- Knowledge of Recruitment Fundamentals & Best Practices, Human Resources practices, procedures, and programs
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of PC computer platforms and extensive familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel