ABAL Technologies, Inc (ABAL) is a growing professional technology services and staffing firm to large and mid-market commercial clients across US. We are headquartered in New Jersey (Princeton Area) and have been providing IT Professional Services to companies nationwide.
ABAL is seeking experienced on-site Technical Recruiter that is highly skilled at searching and sourcing qualified candidates to meet our Client’s specific needs. As a Technical Recruiter you will be the true owner of the end-to-end recruitment life cycle including candidate sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, and offer negotiation.
The ideal candidate will have an illustrated record of sourcing qualified candidates, and maintaining a database of potential candidates. The recruiter will also be responsible for documenting all phone calls and email conversations with the candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their hiring needs and to ensure the accuracy of the job requisitions.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including job boards, social networking sites and other creative sources.
- Develop and grow a strong pipeline of candidates through referrals, networking, etc.
- Pre-screen, qualify and present potential candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Negotiate salaries and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Schedule and facilitate interviews.
- Maintain accurate and well-organized documentation on candidates, interview schedules, and hiring manager feedback.
- At minimum, 3-5 years of prior experience recruiting Technology Professionals within the US staffing services industry, focused on technology systems.
- Proven ability to identify, screen and place top candidates with valued clients.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location basis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Proficient in using job boards and other social media platforms like LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Have an understanding of current various work authorizations, limitations and labor legislations.
- ABAL offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes a base salary and commission structure which allows for unlimited earning potential.
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short and Long-term disability insurance.
** Only resources local to New Jersey are encouraged to apply.
Kindly apply immediately with your updated resume at deepak(@)abaltech(.)com OR you can reach me at 609.288.8504