IMG is located in Fairfax VA where our highly skilled personnel supporting our professional practice areas of Business Acquisition and Business Operations embrace our core values, daily. With our 30+ year history providing our services to our federal customers, we have developed a staff that is highly capable of responding to emerging and changing requirements for our customers.
The Technical Recruiter
will work in Schenectady, NY.
This is not a remote position. The recruiter will work from Schenectady, NY, however the recruiter can work from home.Responsibilities
The Technical Recruiter's mission is to recruit qualified personnel for IMG's programs. The successful Technical Recruiter must efficiently source, screen, select, and aid in the hiring of cleared, certified and compliant personnel in accordance with the desired timeframe in support of IMG's customers and proposal work.
- Managing multiple requisitions at any given time; formatting and posting optimized job descriptions;
- Determining and implementing sourcing strategies; identifying, screening, extending offers and assisting through the onboarding of new personnel.
- Work on Bid & Proposal recruiting.
- Evaluate and screen potential hires, and assist them through the interview and hiring process.
- Develop social media and organize event-based recruiting opportunities to identify applicants and secure referrals.
- Facilitate and conduct diversity outreach for OFCCP compliance.
- Defines skill needs and build talent pools for improved hiring and retention.
- Document interactions, outreach, and screening results.
- Exercise independent judgment regarding the technical and nontechnical competencies of prospective employees for IMG in order to make recommendations to management during the selection process.
- Assemble compliant, complete candidate profile information for hiring manager review.
- The majority of this work is independent
- Task and deadline driven mentality.
- Demonstrated experience staffing programs requiring highly cleared professionals.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for bids and managing the staffing requirements to include resources, resumes, and offers.
- Demonstrated successful complex sourcing techniques to identify difficult-to-find or limited availability skill sets.
- Experience conducting complex salary negotiations.
- Data management and recordkeeping experience in applicant tracking systems (ATS); preferably iCIMS.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing for information technology professionals.
- Demonstrated experience organizing hiring events.
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal to include advanced skills using the MS Office suite.
- High attention to detail to company processes, policies and procedures.
- Understanding and committment to data accuracy.
- Process improvement mentality, able to identify a challenge and present a solution before it becomes a larger issue.
A plus to have:
- Experience developing and implementing affirmative action programs to ensure OFCCP compliance.
- Experience conducting diversity outreach.
- Experience building pipelines for hard to fill requirements
Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration or related field. In lieu of a bachelor's degree in human resources, PHR or SPHR or HR Certification desired. Experience:
Requires minimum 4 years of recruiting experience with at least 2-3 years of recent experience in recruiting for cleared positions within the DoD and IC, IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Professional development and certification reimbursementInformation Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National OriginRESPECT. INTEGRITY. TEAMWORK. DIVERSITY. LEARNING. COMMITMENT. OWNERSHIP.