We're going places, hop on board.
Our value is in our employees - smart, passionate, and fun people.
Grow with us! As a small business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the growth, success, and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Technical Recruiter for a Full Time position.
The Technical Recruiter will provide full life-cycle recruiting that includes but is not limited to sourcing, screening, interviewing, scheduling interviews and making offers for a variety of corporate and technical positions.
In addition to following company policies and procedures, essential functions include, but are not limited to:
* Provide Full Lifecycle Recruiting
* Sourcing Candidates through Referrals, Networking & Internet/Job Board Searches
* Utilize tools such as Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, LinkedIn and Dice Jobs to identify potential talent
* Screen Candidates for Availability, Interest Level, Salary Range and Job Location
* Interview Candidates, Analyze Responses, Verify References, and Compare Qualifications to Job Requirements
* Schedule interviews and act as liaison for Program Manager and candidate
* Coordinate with Off-shore Recruiters Regarding Sourcing Efforts
* Utilize and Maintain Internal Resume Database for sourcing and tracking candidates
* Build Pipelines by Sourcing Candidates for Technical Positions through Social Recruiting and Networking
* Determine Applicant Requirements by Thorough Understanding of Positions Descriptions
* Negotiate and extend offers
* Research and attend job fairs
* Participate in educational opportunities and maintain personal and professional networks
* Support bid and proposal recruiting efforts
* Provide administrative support to Human Resources
* Other administrative tasks, projects and responsibilities may be added as required
* Excellent team working skills
* Very organized and responsible
* Excellent written and oral skills
* Hard working and willing to learn
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent computer skills
* Knowledge of recruiting and hiring process a plus
* 1-2 Years of experience
* Bachelor's Degree preferred (Psychology, HR, Management, Business fields)
* Government contracting experience
* Experience with recruiting for technical positions.
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state of the art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years.
Department: Human Resources