Join one of the World-s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment - we invite you to apply below.
As a Technical Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
* Recruiting, interviewing and placing IT professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions with our clients.
* Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
* Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
* Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community.
* Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
* EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
* PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
* UPWARD MOBILITY - With 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
* TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
* RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on Fortune- magazine-s list of -World's Most Admired Companies- since 1998, as well as numerous -Best Places to Work- lists around the world.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please reach out to Suzanna D'Silva with your resume at Suzanna.email@example.comQualifications:
* Bachelor-s/Associate-s degree preferred.
* Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
* A strong desire to succeed.