- Source and screen candidates for contract, contract-for-hire and permanent job requirements
- Utilize all available job boards and social networking sites to locate candidates for client requisitions, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and ZipRecruiter
- Administer skill assessment tests
- Communicate with client hiring managers on conference calls
- Manage candidates through entire recruiting process, from sourcing to placement
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively use our in-house applicant tracking system
- Ability to interview and screen prospective consultants by phone
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly competitive, fast paced, results oriented environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Bachelor s degree preferred
Since 1984, Synectics has been committed to aligning talented professionals with jobs they find challenging and fulfilling. Let us leverage our recruiting experience and our long-standing relationships with our clients to help you in your job search.
To view a comprehensive list of jobs offered by Synectics, please visit our website at . We offer a wide variety of positions in cities throughout the United States.
Synectics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.