Headquartered in Portland, Oregon with offices in Portland and Denver, Triad Technology Group is a seasoned placement, recruiting, and staffing firm with a rich tradition of qualified candidates and satisfied clients nationwide. Since 1989, Triad has helped shape Oregon's future by providing local and national companies with premier talent to ensure that IT and Engineering projects are professionally designed, developed, implemented, and maintained.
- Full lifecycle recruiting including job intake, sourcing, screening, submitting, and offer negotiations.
- Research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversee the candidate interview prep process.
- One year of experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word.