Stanley Black & Decker is a vibrant, diversified, global industrial company - a company of enduring substance since 1843 that is striving to be one of the most innovative and sustainable companies in the world. Our people are bold and agile, yet thoughtful and disciplined. With the ambition to inspire makers and innovators to create a more sustainable world. If you're seeking to bring your unique value and contribute to an inclusive, collaborative and purpose-driven culture that integrates performance excellence and innovation - join us.
Role is remote and can be based anywhere in USAResponsibilities
- Be responsible for pre-sales technical support efforts in conjunction with sales leaders at Stanley Security.
- Focus on advanced, integrated software solutions that solve customer issues and drive revenue and RMR growth.
- Own the technical design and functional specifications for new sales opportunities
- Conduct product demonstrations and exploratory meetings with customers, consulting directly with key customer points of contact, including security, compliance, human resources, and other key stakeholders.
- Regularly interface with executive level clients, helping them understand the benefits of security as a service, by looking at customer needs holistically and tying solutions into a cloud based/digital architecture.
- Design state of the art outcomes by leveraging innovative solutions to achieve better efficiency, compliance, and security.
- Conduct customer training and workshops for enterprise solutions and liase with professional services on the delivery of solutions to the customer.
- Partner with Core/Systems Integration/National Account sales teams to provide complete pre-sales technical support.
- Ability to clearly present complex solutions to prospects both verbally and in writing.
Up to 25% Travel expected.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical field or similar work experience
- 1+ years of experience in Enterprise Software, Infrastructure, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, SaaS or other relevant field with the ability to assist in sales cycle.
1+ years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience working in a software or technology sales environment utilizing webinars as well as leading on site presentations in front of high-level customers.
- Experience selling or supporting high-tech solutions and services to enterprise and commercial customers across various markets locally and nationally.
- Experience with physical security and logical security systems.
- Previous Sales Experience/Sales Engineering experience.
- Understanding of Software Development in reference to client's personalized needs and requirements.
- Experience with Identity, Credentialing, or Encryption technology.
- 1+ years of experience with Enterprise Software solutions, IT Infrastructure, or Cloud/SaaS technology.
- Experience with SSMS, Visio, Microsoft Office or equivalents.
- Understanding of data flow or software system integration concepts and technologies.
Advanced Industry certifications such as:
- CompTIA Network +
- MCDBA (Database Administrator).
- AWS or Azure Experience