Positions available in Montréal or Québec City - Only for applicants currently residing in the U.S.
Includes a visa sponsorship for Canada.
Passionate about software and IT security? Actively up-to-date regarding the latest security techniques and best practices? Love detecting infrastructure security flaws or vulnerabilities by thinking outside-the-box? Come be a part of a growing security team with a real challenge: ensuring that our product is 100% safe and secure for our clients all over the world. In other words, make sure that nothing can disturb both our Corporate and Cloud environments. Our technical security analyst will play an active part of four important processes: development, implementation, surveillance and reacting to incidents. They are a detail-oriented person who is not afraid to support multiple initiatives simultaneously.
This new team player should be ready to work in a dynamic environment where they will know how to convince everyone that security is a must. They must also understand the importance of keeping the best interest of the customer in mind. We are not looking for an expert, but we need you to be passionate about security! We will not be taken aback if you say you love taking part in Hacking Events or playing on your Virtual Hacking Lab. We will not judge you if you say you have a lockpick kit or if you spend time on web applications like WebGoat “just for fun”.
- Participate in development with the development teams in order to transform the security requests into functionalities
- Optimise and automate the production of proof for the corporate security audits
- Provide support for development, documentation and training as well as advising users in order to ensure the efficiency of implanting policies and procedures
- Explain and remind about exploitation risks and participate in the organization of internal security events and awareness
- Participate in risk analyses, product and system testing in order to find any flaws
- Search for any potential threats and analyze the results of penetration tests and vulnerability scans
- Configure and approve systems security, physical oversight, networks and humans
This job is made available as part of the QUEBEC (CANADA) TECH + AI CAREER FAIR
Cutting edge companies in AI and Tech from Montréal, Québec City and other regional hubs are excited to make their way to San Jose to meet with talented candidates. Face-to-face interviews and a career fair will be held at the Westin in San José on November 23 and 24, 2019.
Check our featured jobs:
Algorithms and Signal Processing Developer / Embedded Software Developer / Functional Architect Cloud Infrastructure Developer / Back-End Software Developer / Front-End Software Developer / Technical Security Analyst - Red Team / Full Stack Software Developer Senior Software Developer / Senior Machine Learning Developer / Senior Full Stack Developer
HOW TO LAND YOUR JOB IN QUÉBEC (CANADA)
Review the job offers here quebec.nicoka.com/public/jobs
Create, complete your profile and upload your resume.
GETTING SELECTED AND PARTICIPATING AT THE CAREER FAIR
Our companies will carefully select the candidates they wish to meet for an interview. We will send an invitation with the exact time and location for face-to-face interviews on Saturday, November 23. All candidates with matching profiles will be invited to participate at the job fair on Sunday, November 24.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An introductory webinar about tech sector and life in Québec
- An assessment of international mobility and immigration options to Québec
SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE ACCESS TO OUR RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PACKAGE.
This event is organized by the Bureau d’immigration du Québec à Los Angeles of the Government of Québec, which mission is to connect talented candidates with companies in Québec (Canada). We help candidates land a virtual or live job interviews. We also offer free consulting services on temporary/permanent immigration to Québec and international mobility for applicants in the United States. http://bit.ly/QCcareerfair-SanJose
For questions: email@example.com