We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to be responsible for managing the on-boarding of new clients to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). Prior hands-on experience with large projects in such environments with a strong emphasis on security is required.
* Planning meetings, publishing minutes, following-up on action items.
* Ensuring the established on-boarding guidelines/requirements are met.
* Working with client teams across the company to drive requirements and timelines.
* Helping troubleshoot process/technical issues that arise during the on-boarding process.
* Using internal ticketing systems to track and document progress.
The Technical Project Manager must:
* be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
* have the ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and summarize and document them clearly.
* have excellent attention to detail, oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision making, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
* Recent Project Management experience or interest in Project Management
* Strong background in hands-on infrastructure build / support required
* Security background
* Prior experience with PKI preferred
* Awareness of information security best practices preferred.
* Experience with Confluence, JIRA, and Splunk a plus.