Title: Technical Services Project Manager
Location: Coral Gables
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: Depends on experience
Work Requirements: , Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Services Project Manager in Coral Gables, FL.
• Work scope development for airframe, engine, APU and landing gear (Flight equipment), contract negotiations, technical and administrative oversight as required.
• Oversight of flight equipment maintenance, modification, and storage.
• Lessee field audit and technical inspection to ensure leased assets are maintain in compliance with OEM specifications and regulatory guidelines.
• Regulatory agency compliance and interface as required ensuring compliance with all mandatory policies and procedures, including OEM guidelines (ie. EASA, FAA, CAA, etc.)
• Quality Control oversight to ensure high standards for safety, procedural discipline, and quality regarding Company's portfolio assets.
• Research and utilization of Company's global resources to minimize related maintenance and transportation costs.
• Promote a professional, positive, and ethical work culture that promotes transparency and constructive criticism for continuous improvement.
• Maintenance and enforcement of Company policies, procedures, best practices in safety, workmanship, continued training, IT utilization and reporting.
• Planning of all technical operations worldwide including the coordination of pre-buy inspections of equipment purchases, coordination of ferry flights, delivery, and redelivery of equipment to and from lease.
• Evaluate upcoming Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) and Airworthiness Directives (AD) for applicability to the equipment owned and managed
• Develop the work scopes to implement the applicable AD's into the fleet and the economic impact the AD would have on the fleet.
• Develop work scopes for all equipment inducted into "C" and "D" checks, modifications, storage, upgrade, and tear down of aircraft and engines.
• Maintain an up to date hard time, LLP, AD's, "last done, next due", and heavy check history list for all equipment owned or managed
• Coordinate with Records Department to execute conformity of Aircraft for Lease / Purchase / Lease Return.
• U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
• BA/BS Degree or a combination of at least 5 years of Vocational and Military Technical Training required.
• 10 (+) Years' working in the avionics field preferably in the MRO, airline, or aircraft lessor field.
• Active FAA A&P license is required.
• Demonstrates technical skills and expertise in aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting.
• Ensures quality and efficiency of all installations troubleshooting processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
• Demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity.
• Knowledge of repair techniques using acceptable practices including splicing, soldering, and pinning of wiring.
• Requires excellent oral/written communication skills and proven ability to manage a large aircraft portfolio.
• Extensive aircraft purchase, lease, and maintenance contract terms negotiation, LOI drafting, maintenance forecasting and contractual return condition valuation.