Sandy Springs, GA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Technical Solution Lead
What are the Must Have Skills?
• 3+ yrs .NET Core
• Experience with Microservices
• Rest API/Restful webservices
• 2+ yrs AWS experience
• 2+ yrs in a lead or solutions architect position
What Skills are preferred but flexible?
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and containers
• Modern front-end components like React, Node is a plus
• Architecture/design experience
• Strong experience working in a hybrid onshore/offshore model preferred Technologies used on this team
• Program Languages: Full Stack Development including .NET/. NETCORE, SQL, Python, Groovy, Xquery, HTLM, CSS, RestAPI, React, Node.js
• Middleware Technologies: MuleSoft, Oracle SOA Suite, IBM ESB, MQ Messaging
• Database: Oracle DB, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL
What are the project details/Day-to-day?
We are seeking a Technical Solution Lead to perform the following activities with respect to the delivery effort under the general direction, project management, technical and design guidance, and effort prioritization of the delivery team.
• Work with designers and product owners to deliver production-ready source code based upon assigned features and requirements.
• Test and remediate issues found during development in accordance with accepted quality control practices.
• When needed or requested, provide technical expertise and insight related to engineering and design efforts.
• Provide ongoing continuous delivery enhancements as defined by the delivery team.
• Follow engineering and user experience patterns prescribed by the delivery team
- Lead technical engagement & collaborate with project teams on business requirement, analysis, design, development, and testing of the applications in support of business solutions.
- Strong ability to analyze functional needs and drive the design for positive business outcomes; recommends solutions that are aligned with business / IT strategies and complies with corporate architectural standards
- Join Business application development, lead/coach technical project team and review development solution/code
- Play architecture role in re-designing critical services & performance improvements
- Code re-engineering & legacy application enhancement
- Maintenance and support business applications
- Review code & control code quality
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com