Description Job Description:
Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
DC3's mission is to deliver superior D/MM lab services, cyber technical training, technical solutions development, and cyber analytics for the following DoD mission areas: information assurance (IA) and critical infrastructure protection (CIP), law enforcement and counterintelligence (LE/CI), document and media exploitation (DOMEX), and counterterrorism (CT).
Located in Linthicum, Maryland, DC3 components serve the DoD and other U.S. Federal agencies throughout the world. The DC3 organization consists of a mix of military, civilian, and contractor support personnel. The DC3 environment is dynamic and constantly evolving which contributes to priorities frequently changing.
Leidos is seeking a highly qualified candidate for this Key Personnel position for the DC3-DCFL Contract. This is a leadership position supporting the DC3 Computer Forensics Laboratory (CFL). The CFL supports Digital Multi-Media (D/MM) forensic examinations, device repair, data extraction, and expert testimony for DoD agencies Support intrusion and malware analysis.
This position will be co-located with the DC3-DCFL customer in Linthicum, MD. This is a full time position that must work at the customer location and no telework is allowed.Primary Responsibilities
This candidate will have overall Technical and Supervisory responsibilities for the DC3's Technical Solutions Development (TSD) Directorate. The individual will need to participate significantly in proposal development, including Orals.
The TSD is responsible for tailoring software and system solutions engineered to the specific requirements of digital forensic examiners and cyber intrusion analysts. TSD also validates commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), Government off-the-shelf (GOTS), and custom developed software/hardware before it can be used in a forensic process. In addition, DC3/TSD functions as the DoD repository for cyber CI tools.
The position will assist the DC3/TSD with its mission to provide legally and scientifically accepted standards, techniques, methodologies, research, tools, and technologies on digital forensics and cyber threat analysis to meet current and future threats. The position will assist DC3/TSD with pioneering digital forensic and cyber threat analysis tools, processes, and procedures to ensure DC3 remains on the leading edge of the discipline. The will also assist DC3/TSD in managing the planning, programming, and execution of program and infrastructure requirements linked to advancing digital forensic and cyber threat analysis research, development, test, and evaluation efforts.Basic Qualifications
- An active Top Secret/SCI Clearance is required.
- BA/BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience providing technical direction and oversight on multiple ongoing projects.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, and implementation of advanced cyber technologies using high level programming languages.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in testing and evaluation of software, hardware and processes.
- Knowledge of digital forensics, cyber threat analysis, and open source technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD and AF policies as it relates to technology development and testing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of RMF
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, and implementation of digital forensics, cyber threat analysis, or cyber intelligence technologies.
External Referral Bonus:
- Prior experience supporting the TSD Directorate of the DC3-DCFL Contract.
- Prior experience supporting similar work in support a Cyber Forensics Contract.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Cyber Security Research and DevelopmentPay Range: