Candidate will deliver excellent customer experiences in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for candidates who are decisive, confident, and tenacious in their decision making with a high technical aptitude. If you are self-motivated to resolve issues quickly, then we want you to apply!
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide Level 1 product support to resellers and end users.
- Troubleshoot and assist customers via phone, web based tools and email.
- Research customer issues and collaborate with Level 2 Systems Analysts in order to provide the best product support possible.
- Create Return Authorizations for products and items being return for return or credit
- Maintain detailed records through Help Desk Software and other tracking databases
- Closely involved in database management, quality reporting and providing metrics to management
- Work closely with multiple departments including but not limited to: Quality Assurance, Engineering, Accounting, Production, and Repair Technicians
- Occasionally help with internal technical issues when needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to handle clients professionally and courteously (specifically in a high pressure, fast paced environment).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Solid experience in troubleshooting and resolution of software and hardware problems.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Assist resellers and end users in order to optimize installations and configurations in a complex network environment.
- Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical users.
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Must be a team player, organized and have good interpersonal skills
Experience working in an IT Service Desk, Help Desk, Desktop Support, or similar position within a high tech, fast paced environment.
- Documentation skills (ability to clearly and concisely enter detailed information into ticketing application)
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Office software
- Computer hardware/software troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer hardware knowledge, i.e. USB, VGA, video resolution
- Basic Windows OS (XP, Windows 7) knowledge
- Basic network administration skill for software connectivity
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server & Management Studio