Position Type: Full-time Regular Employee
Location: New York, NY
Salary: 50 - 60K, plus bonus & Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401k; etc.)
Spanish-English bilingual L1-2 Technical Support Analyst
The Technical Support Analyst provides efficient problem resolution and top-notch customer service to our client’s end-users, maintaining a good-natured, professional relationship with them at all times.
• Provides Tier 1 -2 level service to end-users seeking technical assistance (by phone, email, chat, Virtual desktop or as walk-ins), escalating when appropriate
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and resolves technical system, hardware and/or software issues
• Documents all technical issues and resolutions, noting the time spent on each
• Identifies & suggests possible improvements on procedures
• Keeps inventory of laptops, mobile Wi-Fi, and other devices
• Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to manager(s) and works to resolve those issues
• Complies with all company policies and procedures
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by superior
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field.
• 3-5 years of HD Experience, preferably within a corporate environment.
• Tier 2 HD experience (at least 1 year).
Tools & Equipment
• General office equipment including phones, fax, copier, scanner, personal computer, calculator, etc.
• Software includes AD; VDI; the use of Windows operating system; MS Office applications, etc.
• Active Directory, VMWare and/or Remote Desktop, preferred.
Necessary Skills & Abilities
Analysis Customer Service Flexibility/Adaptability
Listening & Understanding Multitasking Problem-Solving
Relationship Building Research Time Management
Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills