Are you well versed in Point of Sale solutions and related technologies? Do you also have experience in customer service and technical support?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Charlotte.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Technical Support Analyst:
Requirements of the Technical Support Analyst:
- Manage, track, and complete POS configuration and report requests
- Edit and verify data imports and exports per standard file requirements
- Provide support for escalated technical issues
- Perform application updates
- Strong knowledge of Point of Sale solutions and related technologies (InfoGenesis and Micro Simphony preferred)
- Basic knowledge of computer network infrastructure design and communications
- Experience in customer service, help desk, or remote support
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple concurrent tasks
- Strong analytical and problem, solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Keywords: Technical Support Analyst, Point of Sale, POS, InfoGenesis, Micro Simphony, Customer Service
Job ID: 338336 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!