Kforce has a client seeking a Technical Support Analyst for several of their healthcare facility locations across Las Vegas, NV.
The Technical Support Analyst maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots desktop hardware and software packages. This role is also responsible for customer service and end-user training. The Technical Support Analyst performs advanced administrative, operational, and customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment.
Duties of the Technical Support Analyst also include:
* Researches and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity, typically escalated from first line support teams
* Responds to escalated telephone, email and on line requests for technical support
* Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools
* Decisions are typically focused on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects
* Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge
* High School diploma/GED or years of experience as a Desktop/End User Support Engineer
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
* Experienced in researching and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity, typically escalated from first line support teams
* Experienced responding to escalated telephone, email and on line requests for technical support
* Experienced documenting, tracking, and monitoring the problem using applicable systems and tools
* Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Good knowledge of Office365, Active Directory, SCCM
* Posses an understanding of internal and external networking, patching cables, vlan on switchboards
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.