IF INTERESTED, KINDLY SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME TO email@example.com OR CALL 732-650-9121 Ext:107
The consultant’s primary responsibilities will include the enhancement of the agency’s Incident Response, Disaster Recovery and Business continuity exercises to identify gaps, conduct formal incident response exercises and execute the Data Security Program tasks and standards. The consultant will also assist with the agency Information Security Program tasks to document security operations in the unit.
The consultant must be available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
1. Mandatory Skills: Candidates must meet all the requirements below to be considered for the Senior Information Security Professional:
• Candidate must possess at least two of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC.
• Extensive and proven knowledge in Incident Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
• Knowledge of Risk Management Frameworks (NIST, ISO, COSO)
• Knowledge of Cyber Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO, SANS)
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, writing, analytical, problem solving, and information gathering skills along with fundamental troubleshooting abilities.
• Ability to train and mentor Information Security team members to meet the highest industry standards.
• Strong analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to receive and analyze requirements and propose a suitable solution.
2. Preferred Experience:
• Knowledge and experience with cloud architecture and security.
• Knowledge and experience managing business and Cyber Security risks.
• Knowledge and experience working with cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
• Skills to apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
3. Assumptions Regarding Consultant Tasks and Deliverables
The consultant’s primary responsibilities will include the enhancement of the agency’s Incident Response, Disaster Recovery and Business continuity exercises to identify gaps, operational processes and compliance requirements. He/she will implement a robust Data Security Program, under the direction of the Deputy Director of Information Security and Cyber Security and assist with formalizing and documenting risk analysis and assessment techniques and procedures with the team.
In addition, the Security consultant will be tasked with maturing the agency’s information security program by implementing task oriented activities defined in the program. The consultant must have knowledge in the area of IT Security Governance and Security Architecture, including cloud security knowledge and expertise.
40 Brunswick Ave Suite 210 Edison, NJ, 08817