Our client is looking for someone who can set up Microsoft Office 365 in an Azure environment. You will be building out AD in an Azure environment. This opportunity starts out as a 3-month contract to full-time. The opportunity is located in Kennesaw, GA area. If you are interested in my contract opportunity. Please send me a copy of your resume to. Thank you.
Set-up diagnoses and provide technical support for Office 365 services, such as, Exchange online, Active Directory, ADFS, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for business, Microsoft Teams, Hybrid environments, Office 365 apps.
- Integration between local Active Directory and Azure Active Directory using Azure AD Connect tool. (Password Hash Synchronization, Pass-through Authentication, ADFS)
- Design, test and migrate on-premises messaging systems to Exchange Online.
- Troubleshooting related to Installation, Configuration and Administration tasks of hybrid environments with Exchange Online. (Exchange Server 2010, 2013 and 2016).
- Troubleshooting of mailbox migration (IMAP, CUTOVER, STAGED and Hybrid Migration).
- Diagnose and implement solution for system related problems and errors in ADFS and DirSync scenarios.
- Data loss prevention (DLP), Retention Policies and Retention Labels, Emails encryption using OME and IRM templates.
- Installation, Configuration, Activation and Troubleshooting of Office 365 apps.
- Configuration of DNS records used for Office 365 (MX, CNAME, TXT, SRV).
- Use of different PowerShell modules for administration and configuration in Office 365, Exchange Server and Azure Active Directory. Run reports, scripts and create automatization tasks and processes
- Administration and set up in Office 365 related to MFA, licenses, audits, conditional access