We help organizations to modernize their distributed storage by centralizing unstructured data into on-premise, hybrid or public cloud storage.
Talon Storage Solutions has interest in hiring an L2/L3 technical support engineer. If you believe this position matches your experience and availability, please forward your updated resume along with daytime contact information.
Title: Technical Support Engineer (Microsoft Windows Server based)
Duration: Full Time
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Experience / Skills
- 2 to 5 years working in IT technical support
- Experienced in configuring and supporting Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016
- Strong understanding and experience with Microsoft Windows Clustering, Active Directory, DNS and DFS
- Strong understanding of networking and routing fundamentals
- Experience configuring VMWare and Hyper-V
- Working knowledge: corporate antivirus applications
- Detail-oriented and proactive with strong troubleshooting skills and analytical abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to deal with enterprise IT administrators in USA and international locations
- Organized and self-motivated
- Ability to discuss and convey moderately complex information and make recommendations
- Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE) preferred but not required
- Maintain, analyze and troubleshoot issues related to Talon s global file sharing solution in a corporate Windows Server Active Directory environment
- Respond to domestic and international escalations via telephone, emails, web tickets and voicemails to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve Talon FAST issues
- Clearly communicate with the customer and ask appropriate questions to determine the nature of the problem
- Walk customer through the problem-solving process and ensure resolution
- Log and track the troubleshooting process in the Talon Help Desk CRM
- Ability to learn new skills and achieve Microsoft Certifications
- $60,000-$75,000 depending on experience
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Talon helps successful businesses securely optimize and control information at any location around the world. Our FAST (File Acceleration and Sharing Technology) solution helps businesses securely centralize on-premise or cloud-based file data without compromise. Talon FAST dramatically improves global file sharing with central file locking and guarantees an optimal end user experience for distributed branch office users and road warriors while maintaining enterprise control and security.
To learn more about our company, visit us on the web at www.talonstorage.com