Kforce has a client that is seeking a Technical Support in Brandon, FL.
* Technical Support will provide courteous professional customer service and technical assistance. The candidate will assist user community and other IT personnel to troubleshoot, maintain, and resolve desktop computer hardware and software issues.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Technical Support will provide telephone and desk-side problem resolution support for all corporate users of computers, software, hardware, peripherals, and networks
* Grant access, change, and re-set passwords
* Learn all internal business applications and provide general PC/Network support (1st Level) and general application support to a distributed user base
* As a Technical Support, you serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems
* Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues related to desktop computer hardware, software, and related equipment installation and configuration
* Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and escalate issues related to local area network and phone equipment
* Technical Supports log all calls and activities accurately in a tracking system
* Special projects and additional duties as assigned
* Basic Technical Certification (A+, networking, MCP, etc.)
* 2-5 years of experience performing level one help desk support working as part of a corporate help desk/IT team
* Strong customer service, can-do attitude, with good follow-through skills
* Keen interest and ability to learn new software and hardware Advanced knowledge of desktop computer hardware and software, including Microsoft Office - experience with a variety of platforms and systems including, MS Windows 7 and Apple (MAC) are preferred
* Advanced knowledge and experience with networking technologies (TCP/IP) and associated wiring
* Advanced experience with network voice and data cabling
* Possess proven analytical and problem-solving skills
* Work well with others in a team environment requiring minimal supervision
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.