STANLEY Products and Solutions, part of Stanley Black & Decker, designs and manufactures industry leading physical security solutions including video monitoring, electronic access control, alarm systems and big data analytics for retail. Our world-class portfolio comprises four trusted, market-tested brands: 3xLOGIC, PACOM, Sonitrol and PAC/GDX. 3xLOGIC is part of Stanley Security and is a dynamic company and offers a highly challenging, yet interesting work environment. This position will be expected to engage with the Sales, Technical and Development teams, sharing and working with them to achieve the highest level of success and customer satisfaction.
3xLOGIC is a dynamic company and offers a very challenging and fast paced work environment and is a part of Stanley Security (Stanley Black and Decker) Family of businesses. Growth potential within the company is unlimited. The right candidate just must envision the trajectory.Overview
The day to day supervision of technical support engineering coverage and customer issues. The role is approximately 60-70% Technical Support, 30-40% supervision. Be able to employ a customer centric mindset to simultaneously support client critical issues and be able to determine when escalations are necessary. Accountable for cross training and data analytics.Responsibilities:
- Deliver a high standard of security product technical customer support
- To help drive, supervise, and monitor overall performance of the team
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy and continue to empower our people to grow their skills
- Involvement in the continuing alignment with internal stakeholders to ensure readiness for current product updates or new product launches
- Involvement in the implementation of cross functional training, to improve Technical Product Knowledge globally
- Work with Technical Support Manager and other supervisors to help develop, refine and implement standard operational processes across the teams.
- Drive and monitor Monthly KPIs and Metrics for the team, such as Call volume, Abandoned Calls, Long calls, Escalations to development, Support call response with call waiting times, Support calls backlog
- Help maintain the customer knowledge databases to provide and establish essential support documentation for support i.e. Technical Notes, bulletins, manuals etc.
- Ensure that all calls/tickets are logged and managed properly
- Continuous improvement of processes to drive further Efficiency within the team
- Analyze call logging data
- Access Control, Security systems, Video, IT, Communications, 3rd Party Systems, Human Resources
- 1+ years' experience Supervising Technical Support Teams, in a call center environment.
- 3+ years working within busy front line/helpdesk environments.
- Sound understanding of the technical support quality processes and procedures
- Working to quality procedures, such as ITIL and ISO9001
- Understanding of the product introduction process
- Knowledge of security products/systems, basic networking, SQL databases and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with CCTV security video system and/or access control systems