Kforce has a client that is seeking a Technical Support Technician II in Tallahassee, FL.
The Technical Support Technician II is responsible for responding to customer requests and identifying, isolating, and resolving incidents with information system products and services. The Technical Support Technician II works under general supervision to provide optimal solutions in meeting customer needs. The focus of the work is to identify and resolve technical problems in a timely and accurate manner.
* Associates degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field or 2 years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant work experience equivalent to 2 years
* MCDST or MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician Certification
* 2 or more years of experience providing technical support relevant to position in an enterprise environment
* Demonstrated customer service orientation and focus
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and technical staff to resolve problems
* Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem resolution
* Recognize, identify, isolate, and resolve problems with information system products and services
* The ability for extended travel in the event of a catastrophic event (up to three consecutive weeks)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.