Career Elites is in search for a talented Technical Task Manager for an opportunity in Germantown, MD. Our client is a fast-growing and respectable government contractor who is looking to hire direct, full-time and with benefits.
The candidate should have at least 8 years of practical experience in the fields of Technical Task Management, IT Systems Implementation, Critical Thinking, Oracle/Solaris systems, and excellent communication skills. This requirement is for a proven, experienced Technical Task Manager with project management experience. The candidate should have solid technical experiences and unique hands on approach to performing all analytical aspects of IT system working in a dynamic and challenging Federal administrative application environment. Experience in Federal IT systems, Oracle Database applications, Sun Solaris systems, enterprise data center systems, supporting IT Audits is a required.
- Hands on analytical experience in the planning, implementation, integration, and support of IT systems, their component technologies within federal data centers.
- Hands on experience performing as an experienced Technical Task manager.
- Experienced in establishing / maintaining IT standard operating procedures, IT policies and IT requirements and design initiatives.
- Experienced in creating, modifying detailed technical requirements and high level technical design documents.
- Experienced in performing root cause analysis, and supporting technical staff (DBAs, SAs, system security, etc) in technical issue resolution until fully resolved.
- Experience in performing technical testing and documenting the results with lessons learned.
- Experienced in writing clear, concise written documentation, tracking proposed changes, running working sessions and JAD sessions with written meeting notes.
- Must be experienced in preparing working sessions and briefing materials.
- Ability to work with all levels of management, willingness to learn and implement new ideas quickly, and to be a collaborative team player.
- Excellent analytical, communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
Highly motivated resourceful team player that takes a positive approach to problem resolution.