Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated Technical Training Associate to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support Federal Civilian agencies in the areas of training and communications. The successful candidate will work with a group of project managers and senior client leadership to provide domain experience in assisting them with the design, development, and delivery of communications and training material necessary to successfully implement and adopt new tools and technologies or business process changes. This work will have direct impacts on Federal program and mission efforts to better deliver citizen services and benefits.As a Technical Training Associate, you will:
- Provide support Federal Civilian agencies in the areas of training and communications.
- Help clients with the communications and training material design, development and delivery necessary to successfully implement and adopt new technologies or business process changes
- Facilitate the deployment of new initiatives or programs through execution of a Communication Approach and Communication Plan
Design, develop and execute communications in support of a variety of clients and projects, focusing on employee awareness and engagement
- Minimum 3+ years of professional, hands-on experience in user training projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study (business, management, human resources, instructional design, education, organizational behavior or psychology); or equivalent experience
- Background in Adult Learning Principles, ADDIE modeling, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Authoring Tools (Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.)
- Demonstrated training material design, development, and delivery experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- An understanding of the concepts used to design and develop Implementation and Training materials
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB