Are you a skilled and experienced Technical Trainer? Are you looking for an opportunity at an established organization where you can make a real impact? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading client in Boston! We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Technical Training Support Specialist:
Requirements of the Technical Training Support Specialist:
- Assist with Workforce Modernization Program (WMP) implementation
- Develop and deliver training for new users and existing users
- Provide troubleshooting support to end users
- Liaise between business and project teams to drive issue resolution
- Respond to all inquiries professionally and politely
- Uphold the interests of the organization while building effective relationships with employees
- At least 3 years of experience in transportation operations
- At least 2 years of related supervisory experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong computer, organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, and conflict resolution abilities
- Ability to work in multiple locations, with flexibility in hours
Keywords: Technical Training Support Specialist, Microsoft Office Suite, Training, Liaison
Job ID: 329798About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!