Job ID: 2113711 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
Are you looking for a new challenge or a fresh start? Do you leave work each day feeling frustrated? If you answered yes to these questions, SAIC is looking to help jump start your career with new and exciting challenges. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Review and edit written intelligence products in accordance with the customer style guide.
- Validate content sourced in written products for accuracy and completeness using multiple platforms.
- Prioritize multiple competing priorities to aid in desired delivery outcomes and complete requests for information across. counterintelligence (CI) and counterterrorism (CT) subject areas by a specific due date.
- Recommend areas of research to the customer to write additional products.
- Provide feedback to external groups of their products
- Investigate, research, analyze and write finished intelligence reports.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree's and 5 years of experience or 5 additional years experience in lieu of degree.
- IC experience in writing and editing.
- 5+ years of experience editing, researching and writing intelligence reports for the IC.
- 5+ years of experience conducting all source analysis to produce finished intelligence.
- Experience with numerous analytic tools and databases used across the IC.
- Experience with customer communications systems and supporting mission center across multiple IC agencies.
- Experience in counterterrorism (CT) and counterintelligence (CI).
- Experience in multitasking and working under tight deadlines.
- Experience working both independently and as a team working a deliverable
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.