Id: 180285 Location: Morrisville, NC Job Type: Contract Technical Writer/Editor -Brand Content
Location Morrisville, NC, 27560
We seek a Technical Writer to create and review publications for various offering in our Data Center Group including server, storage, networking and software solution products. Publications will include but not limited to User's manual, Service Guide, implementation guide, sales collateral, etc. The Writer may be called on to convert partner marketing materials into proprietary materials.
Collect product requirement and develop publication creation schedule.
Work closely with various worldwide project development team members in order to create high quality publications and meet project milestone.
Work together with development engineers to obtain technical content and to understand details, evaluate source input and identify any deficiencies, then work with graphic designer together to develop those into user-friendly content with quality for further technical review/ peer review.
Verify and incorporate the feedbacks from the reviews to generate final edit and obtain signoff from required approvers and checklists, and then deliver to production.
Work with translation PM and translation vendor to review and resolve translation related dependency
BA preffered, Associates degree in relevant field will be considered
• Impeccable English writing
• Experienced in structured writing
• Team player with good communication skill
• Knowledge of the data center industry, with specific skills in server, storage, networking, and High Performance Computing is a plus
• Strong project management skills in scheduling and risk management is a plus
• Familiarity with technical writing software Arbortext and Acrobat Writer is preferred.
Knowledge of High Performance Computing industry and products a plus but not a required