Clover Consulting has a large direct client in Grand Rapids, MI in need of a Technical Writer for manufacturing processes. This is for a 12+ months project. The skills required are below. Please provide resume, no phone call, please.
Client is seeking a Technical Writer with the following skill sets:
- Ability to analyze existing written procedures for effectiveness in a manufacturing environment
- Utilize best practices in drafting and testing written procedures (Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Work Instructions, Job Aids, etc.).
- Interface with individuals from all levels of the organization to develop and document manufacturing processes.
- Maintain and manage version-controlled procedures for electronic and hard-copy documentation.
- Form collaborative relationships with manufacturing, quality assurance and safety partners.
- Work well in project teams ? taking and providing direction as dictated by role.
- Research, comprehend and comply with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop supporting documentation as needed
- Have a working knowledge of document management and learning management software.
- Minimum five years of technical writing experience Advanced computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience working with individual contributors to a Director levelwithin the organization
- Highly motivated individual able to grasp complex topics quickly
- Demonstrated ability to be able to work on multiple priorities and achieve deadlines
- Working knowledge of Compliance Wire LMS and ETQ software a plus