This is a 3-6 month engagement, with a possibility of an extension. Could be located onsite in Cupertino, CA or remote.
We are looking for a technical writer who has a solid understanding of technical concepts such as APIs, SDK, and Plugins, and preferably one with an engineering background. The technical writer will need to work closely with engineering and project management to produce technical documentation and collaborate with other tech writers/editors to adopt and adhere to compay standards.
Skillsets: This opportunity is will be working closely with technical developers ...Objective-C and experience with developing on macOS/iOS using Xcode would be a big plus.
Hands on exp with video applications such as Final Cut Pro X, Motion, and Compressor.
• Exceptional writing, editing, formatting, collaboration, and communication
• Experience with documentation version control, formatting, and compilation
• Ability to break down and clearly articulate complex software architectures and data flow
• Experience with programming such as building a plugin
• Post production video editing applications made by Apple or other companies
75 E Santa Clara St. San Jose, CA, 95113Contact