Who We Seek:
* Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
Technical Writers will support the security project by leading the creation, revision, quality review and storage of the project technical documentation. The audience of the documentation are often both IT and business users.The technical writer position supports the overall mission of providing documentation and customer support for the client's solutions. Technical Writers will work closely with team members, to learn about the currently supported documents and services that need review, enhancement, or reorganization.
What You Need:
* Superb writing skills and communications skills.
* Minimum 5+ years of technical writing experience.
* Experience developing and publishing technical documentation.
* Organized and work habits that demonstrate a sense of urgency.
* Demonstrated ability to build client relationships.
* Experience documenting federal security projects or similar.
* Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) is required.
* Experience maintaining SharePoint document library.
* Experience in working with teams.
* Ability to accept and provide constructive user feedback and incorporate it into a polished final product.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, English, Journalism or related field.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.