Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Work with project manager, team members, and subject matter experts to develop, review, and prepare varied draft and final strategic communications materials to meet and support organizational goals.
- Perform editorial responsibilities including review, proofreading, and rewriting of documents for grammar, style, formatting, and design, in compliance with Correspondence Manual requirements.
- Produce a variety of communications products including templates, standard operating procedures, briefings, quick guides, formal papers (such as policy and memoranda), emails, web content, frequently asked questions, and other items as needed.
- Understand and follow basic project management principles, including facilitating interviews and meetings to define, analyze, and document task requirements and map processes.
- Operate web- and SharePoint-based content and knowledge management systems.
- Coordinate daily with project manager and points of contact to track and provide status updates of tasks and projects.
- Support customer meetings including agenda and presentation development and recommendations, in-person attendance, note taking, and formal minutes creation and review.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in customer- and team-based environments and communicate effectively with audiences from analysts through senior leadership.
- Provide strategic planning input and recommendations to team tasks, projects, and portfolios to improve efficiency and communication.
- Proficiency with MS Office products (OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Outlook) and Adobe products (Acrobat).
- Demonstrated technical writing and presentation capabilities, including excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to make decisions based on limited information to move forward with tasks and relay information to the project manager.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with audiences of all levels and superb understanding of customer service and quality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or NACI security clearance.
Years of Experience:
- Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills, including ability to pivot and respond to and integrate information from various sources.
- Familiarity communicating with customers at all organizational levels, including senior executive service.
- Interest in or experience with basic graphic design and skills with design software (such as Adobe InDesign).
- Ability to facilitate meetings and to develop associated documentation.
- Highly organized, energetic, and creative team player with attention to detail.
- Prior experience with a government agencies.
- Familiarity with project management software and tools, such as Atlassian products (Trello, Jira, Confluence).
6 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain.