Location- Greater Hartford Connecticut region (Windsor, CT/East Hartford, CT)
Type- Contract to hire
Only candidates who does not require sponsorship
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle
- Lead and facilitate information gathering sessions to validate business cases, gather and document business and functional objectives
- Implement architecture by building components and custom designs; prototyping; data migration; maintaining technical integrity and consistency; documenting system
- Validate system performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes
- Prepares client to use IT infrastructure by developing and conducting training programs
- Manage customer relationship by communicating SharePoint architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues
- Establishing architectural and development standards around SharePoint.
- 6+ years of experience working with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016.
- 5+ years in application architecture/enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation
- Expert in SharePoint Farm sizing, installation, configuration, deployment etc.,
- Experience on SharePoint legacy application migration into new versions.
- Knowledge on SharePoint enabled off-the-shelf migration tools in the market
- Good business analysis/redesign skills with architecture and implementation experience
- Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Configuration planning, testing, change management and support experience
- Project management with complex projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Web architectures including portals, application servers, security, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and .Net technologies.
- Knowledge of relational database technologies and data access patterns and frameworks.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field