Location: Fairfax VA
CMCI provides superior management consulting and IT services that empower enterprises to achieve their business goals in today's highly competitive market. Our goal is to seamlessly integrate into each customer's organization in order to fully understand their business and technology needs. This approach allows us to quickly deliver superior quality solutions while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction on time and within budget. By choosing CMCI, you are choosing a company that can deliver on business outcomes and mission needs in the most cost-effective manner and without sacrificing capability. As a part of CMCI's culture of loyalty and commitment to its employees, CMCI is committed to provide a tremendous career path by promoting employees to their highest potential.
- Write/Update/Maintain our Policy, Process, and Procedures
- Create, update and maintain user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction manuals.
- Ensure technical verbiage is easy to understand by the layperson.
- Ensure fields flow in the correct sequence.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Provide updates and different editions as necessary.
- Responsible for tracking what deliverables and milestones are required and ensuring that they are completed on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3+ years of technical writing experience in Policy, Process and Procedure field with particular focus on end user documentation and help systems
- Ability to convey complex information in an appropriate fashion to audiences with different levels of technical knowledge
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to changing business and technical conditions
- Strong interest in software and technical writing technologies is an easily accessible style
- Experience working with SharePoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent team player and team builder
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.