CNSI a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company has established strong domain expertise in prominent industries, including Health, Defense and National Security, Government IT, Homeland Security and Transportation. We employ a world-class team of professionals all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. CNSI is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and we are on site in over 10 cities worldwide.
- Interpret customer specifications
- Write and/or edit technical documents, including business proposals, reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, functional descriptions, system specifications, guidelines, special reports, and other project deliverables to meet contract requirements.
- Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by technical specialists and project management ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and regulations.
- Research and gather technical and background information for inclusion in project documentation and deliverables.
- Consult relevant information sources, including library resources, technical and financial documents, and client and project personnel, to obtain background information, and verify pertinent guidelines and regulations governing project deliverables.
- Use procedures and standards when creating document styles, format, and visuals
- Perform document formatting, generate table of contents, tables, headers, footers, and pagination in accordance with established procedures and standards
- Assemble the final text, graphics, exhibits, and supporting documents into a final document for submission (including table and figure numbering and cross-references)
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years technical writing experience.
- Deep industry experience in detailed technical writing.
- Ability to demonstrate technical writing skills.
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Excel), Adobe, and other various software used for preparation and documentation
- Proficient using MS tools such as Visio and MS Project.
SECONDARY SKILLS (a plus to have):
- Experience working in a large implementation project, a plus.
- Any knowledge of health care and claims processing, a plus.
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
- Annual and Other Paid Leave
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
- Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- College Savings Plan
- Tuition & Training Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program & More!
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.