CommunityForce is a pioneering technology firm that architects and delivers cloud-based application, forms, and process management solutions to public & private sector organizations worldwide.
- Write business documents for IT projects and products such as: requirements, business cases, case studies, white papers, features, presentations, etc. in conjunction with the technical team, business team and key personnel
- Create various marketing collateral including capability statements, marketing brochures, presentations, etc. to demonstrate the company s offering in a technical area
- Document past performance of the company projects and ensure it is accessible to the sales/business development team
- Write blogs and newsletters to be published on company publicity pages
- Assist in writing of proposals as and when required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point etc.
- 5+ years of technical writing experience within information technology services
Education: Associate/Bachelors or equivalent experience
Clearance: Able to obtain a DoD Public Trust Clearance
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information
Individuals seeking employment at CommunityForce Inc. are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.