GroupA is currently seeking a Technical Writer to join our team in Pleasanton, CA.
The ideal candidate will have experience within an Enterprise software company, translating complex concepts into understandable and manageable tasks that are appropriate for a variety of audiences. The Technical Writer will produce developer and user-facing software guides and documentation. The ideal candidate needs to be someone who attains a solid understanding of our users' needs and build the content to help them best use the platform to deliver amazing results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with programmers and product managers to obtain an in-depth understanding of the platform and the documentation requirements.
- Update and organize an existing library of online guides, user manuals, and other content to enhance the experiences of hundreds of developers, analysts, and scientists solving real-life Machine Learning problems at scale.
- Understand the development flows of Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers, identify and address gaps in documentation by working with respective Engineering and product leaders.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions, while working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- 3+ years of technical writing experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree (Science or Engineering is preferred).
- Experience or interest in learning about Machine Learning.
- Must be able to conduct independent research and prepare comprehensive proposals and execution plans.
- Proven ability to work independently while meeting regular deadlines with a high quality of work. Must be Skilled in managing projects, priorities, and objectives.