Company Description Pure Integration
is seeking an Information Technology - Technical Writer II -
The ideal candidate must have outstanding communication and presentation skills. This role supports an IT organization and ad sales team at a cable MSO. Type of Role: 1099 Contract Location: Remote Work Authorization:
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze and propose recommendations for the project timelines of work activities related to go-to-market activities for deployment of xGL traffic system, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and integration to third party systems such as Strata TIM system, Innovar systems, ShowSeeker Pilot system, Optimized Markets, SAP Billing systems, etc.
- Review, analyze and propose recommendations for ongoing daily support of EclipsePlus traffic system and integrated third party systems.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop input to the strategy and playbook that supports the xGL go-to-market and EclipsePlus daily ongoing maintenance support.
- Review, analyze, develop and / or continually update technical architecture and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of the entire stack of xGL and EclipsePlus systems, including underlying infrastructure, OS, DB, application modules, etc.
- Review and analyze historical issues related to the xGL and EclipsePlus systems.
- Leverage the industry's leading practices to develop strategy to provide ongoing daily support of the xGL system.
- Develop and continually update daily ongoing support playbook that provides instruction to perform the ongoing daily support of the xGL and EclipsePlus systems.
- Establish and continually update prerequisite check list and check point for the issue resolution.
- Leverage the industry's leading practices to develop market extraction strategy.
- Develop and continually update playbook that provides instruction to perform the market extraction exercise.
Must be organized, have strong analytical abilities, excellent writing, and editing skills. Qualifications:
- 5 Years experience in IT Technical Writing experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Technical Writing, Business Administration, or another related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience and knowledge of cable traffic & billing software / Television Broadcast Operations /Broadcast Traffic Systems, or agency/rep firm experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.