Kforce has a client seeking a Technical Writer with UI and digital experience in Evanston, IL.
You will work with Product Designers, Product Managers, and others to identify how to improve experiences through informative, engaging language across a variety of contexts from UI components, interactions, and content designed to help the user.
* Responsible for turning sometimes-complex concepts into clear and useful copy
* Influence projects from a UX copy perspective; Bring stakeholders together and foster relationships around common goals and priorities tied to delivering a customer-first approach through all written aspects
* Collaborate with product designers to create user journeys and product narratives that meet users where they are and guide them to where they want to go
* Help raise the bar for all product communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system
* Work with our marketing team to make sure the copy you write is consistent with our brand voice
* Define best practices for UI copy, deliver copy and content in product, and assist others in writing exceptional copy for our suite of products
* Be a tireless advocate for the client point-of-view
* Significant experience delivering user-focused copy and content for digital products
* An interest in the finer points of wordsmithery
* Experience working with product managers and UX designers
* A portfolio of writing samples demonstrating content that enhances and simplifies the user experience
* Experience with content standards and best practices for web and mobile interfaces
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.