CDIT seeks a Technical Writer.
- 3 or more years of technical writing experience or related discipline.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Strong writing skills appropriate for an end-user client audience.
- Confirmed experience taking a creative approach to engaging, benefit-based content.
- The ability to analyze and transform technical tools and analytics into accurate, user-friendly documentation.
- The ability to quickly learn and use new software applications.
- Determine technical documentation needs
- Study security products and end-user processes
- Work with staff, technical and non-technical, from various departments
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
- Organize supporting documents and/or manuals for products, process, and procedures
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, and charts that increase users understanding
- Standardize content and style
- Incorporate strict version control across document library
- Gather usability feedback and incorporate into document revisions
- Create or revise documents as new issues arise
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
CDIT provides large-scale Information Technology and Management Services with a heavy focus on Software Development. Our ability to deliver quality products is recognized throughout the technology industry, as is our ability to successfully manage projects - both large and small.
We understand that maintaining close and frequent communication with our customers allows us to fully understand their needs and priorities and ensures we deliver the needed product. We believe transparency in our operations is key to a strong relationship with our Customers and Partners. By focusing on our Customers' needs, CDIT is able to deliver on its mission to Provide Customer-Driven solutions with Integrity and Transparency.