provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Technical Writer
for our client in the Government
domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately. Duration:
12 Months ContractLocation:
Herndon, VA 20171Compensation:
Best Market Rates Role: Technical Writer Role Description:
The Technical Writer
would need to have at least 3-5 years of related experience preparing technical documentation. This Candidate must be a talented Technical Writer with strong experience in editing technical resumes.
The ideal candidate will have a background in supporting the Federal Government and Information Technology field (mainly Software Engineering/Testing, Database Administration and Cyber Security) with excellent time management skills. This individual will be responsible for meeting tight deadlines continuously thorough out the year.
An extensive background in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required. Roles & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create Resource Package Templates and candidate response framework.
- Format candidate resumes into standard Client format.
- Review Resource Packages for content, grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Provide assistance to client candidates regarding their written responses for the Resource Packages.
- Be able to communicate directly with the candidates or subcontractors when needed regarding resource packages. Either retrieval or revision criteria of packages.
- Edit, review and format program newsletters.
- Enter Contingent Candidates into ePMO.
- Provide miscellaneous program support. Required Skills:
- Basic understanding of Information Technology terminology.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Strong editing and proof reading skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Time Management.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Ability/Willingness to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance required. Education:
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience. Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of related experience preparing technical documentation. Education:
Associates Degree in a related technical disciplineExperience:
Minimum 3-5 yearsRelocation:
No, this position will not cover relocation expensesTravel:
Yes We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates) Recruiter Name: Jonathan Frazin EOE
Minimum Education Required: Associate
Years of Experience Required:
Expected Travel Time: None