We are seeking a talented Technical Writer with strong experience in editing technical resumes. The ideal candidate will have a background in supporting the Federal Government and Information Technology field (mainly Software Engineering/Testing, Database Administration and Cyber Security) with excellent time management skills. This individual will be responsible for meeting tight deadlines continuously thorough out the year. An extensive background in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required.
Roles & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Create Resource Package Templates and candidate response framework.
• Format candidate resumes into standard format.
• Review Resource Packages for content, grammar, spelling and formatting.
• Provide assistance to Candidates regarding their written responses for the Resource Packages.
• Be able to communicate directly with the candidates or subcontractors when needed regarding resource packages. Either retrieval or revision criteria of packages.
• Edit, review and format program newsletters.
• Provide miscellaneous program support.
• Basic understanding of Information Technology terminology
• Microsoft Office Suite experience
• Strong editing and proof reading skills
• Strong command of the English language
• Excellent communication Skills
• Strong Time Management
• Customer Service Oriented
Ability/Willingness to obtain and maintain a US government Security clearance required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
3-5 YEARS OF RELATED EXPERIENCE PREPARING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION.
For consideration, please submit your resume as a MS Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Combining Talent with Technology"
4922 Fairmont Ave Bethesda, MD, 20814