Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!
Supporting our software products used by Real Estate Appraisers and Inspectors across the US and Canada. Also includes diagnosing and resolving software issues caused by varied and unique environments and troubleshooting Windows operating systems, PC hardware, and more. You will also provide calm guidance and expert assistance in using the products we provide.Job Description:
In our Technical Software Support Department, you'll be challenged every day by:
- Supporting our software products used by Real Estate Appraisers and Inspectors across the US and Canada
- Diagnosing and resolving software issues caused by varied and unique environments
- Troubleshooting Windows operating systems, PC hardware, and more
- Providing calm guidance and expert assistance in using the products we provide
- Documenting conversations and issues in a succinct and detailed manner
- Applying standard, approved diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Suggesting changes for product enhancement and correction
Our most successful employees embody these traits:
- Curiosity: a drive to learn new skills quickly and be easily adaptable to change
- Resourcefulness: strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Communication: the ability to explain complex technical concepts in layman's terms and demonstrate active listening skills
- Passion: for solving problems, advocating for our customers, and making process improvements
- Previous Help Desk or Support experience a plus
What you get:
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- Casual dress code and hybrid work from home schedule available
- Paid 4 week training program
- Generous PTO plan that begins accruing on your first day
- Full time benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Company match.
- Fully stocked Caf
- In house workout equipment, yoga classes, and Pilates
- So much more. Check it out at alamode.com/careers .
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.