- Drives the development and execution of projects by working with project team(s) to define and plan accurately, sequence effectively, and deliver successfully, within budget and on-time.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes, and policies for all projects.
- Manages all aspects of the project execution required to ensure successful delivery.
- Facilitates and manages resource planning and effective use of allotted resources.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
- Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
- 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Good understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques;
- Experience managing projects/programs in the Integration domain
- Experience running feature teams in an agile framework
- Experience managing backlogs, sprints and reporting in TFS
- Experience in managing change and engaging team members.
- Ability to provide direction and leadership to others.
- Excellent facilitation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Preferred to possess strong integration technical background to some of the aforementioned technologies
- Preferred PMP certification
- Preferred candidates with technical background.
Be available to respond to platform related issues, join troubleshooting calls, solve issues and determine root cause and long term solutions for repeating problems.
Good understanding of B2B/EDI concepts is a MUST.
Good knowledge of best practices in middleware security.