Our client, one of the largest food and drug retailers, is currently looking for a technical writer/business Analyst for effectively capturing and communicating technical concepts related to software development procedures.This is a long term contract role and will be based out of their Pleasanton, CA facility.
- Work with technical teams to scope out and document requirements.
- Schedule calls with the teams and manage and document the collection of requirements.
- Get support requirements from various technical teams.
- Create and maintain SDK documentation.
- Work closely with engineering (Architect, Tech Lead, and developers), product, and support teams to ensure quality and accuracy of content.
- Analyze business processes, fit-gap analysis, inefficiencies, and risks to determine appropriate process.
- Optimize and streamline business processes and technical solutions.
- Lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process information. Assist others in understanding the flow of information/processes and data through systems.
- Knowledge of formal methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement, or support.
- Apply RUP or Agile project methodologies to the task of requirements gathering and communicating with the project team. Manage and prioritize requirements through backlog grooming.
- Guide the project team towards the development and delivery of support processes.
- Facilitate and encourage communication and information flow between end-users and the project teams to refine requirements, define the project vision, and develop project goals and roadmaps.
- Identify, analyze and document system requirements (functional and non-functional).
- Perform Data Analysis and Mapping.
- Knowledge and ability to develop and administer the organization's technology practices, standards and procedures
- Knowledge of organization's total Information Technology (IT) environment.
- 3+ years of experience authoring technical documentation for engineering.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you'd like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Bhavana Mathur at or call at