Our client, one of the largest consumer-focused Private Equity firms in the world ($25+ Billion in AUM), is looking to hire a full-time Technology Infrastructure Lead! This is primarily based onsite at their HQ in Greenwich, CT, with occasional option to work from home or in New York City.
This is a global firm with locations worldwide. The team is very polished, in high growth mode, and has major investor backing!
The Technology Infrastructure Lead will report to the Chief Information Officer. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure their global technology infrastructure operates reliably and efficiently. You are ideally a hands-on, detail-oriented self-starter who maintains a high-level understanding of the overall architecture while being able to dive deeply into individual parts.
• Design, operation, and administration of our global technical infrastructure, which includes:
o Microsoft Windows Server
o Microsoft Hyper-V
o Global Server Storage Environment, SAN, NAS, and Microsoft DFS
o Azure SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
o Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
o Cisco network, phone system, and video conferencing gear
o Cisco SD-WAN and various internet access circuits
o Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM and Intune)
o Group policy management
• Manage and execute change in the global environment to ensure continued operations and stability, including maintenance to the environment after hours as needed.
• Ensure timely patching and upgrades for all global infrastructure components.
• Operate and test BCP/DR plan for infrastructure components.
• Manage and leverage various vendor partners to help in the execution of these responsibilities.
• Maintain up-to-date infrastructure documentation and operational run-books.
• Measure and maintain KPIs to evidence the operating state of the infrastructure.
• Build and deploy new infrastructure components as needed.
• Operate the infrastructure within budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree, or equivalent work experience required.
• 5+ years of experience in an information systems administration or infrastructure engineering role required.
• Knowledge of server virtualization as well as networking in virtual environments
• Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking & DNS
• Knowledge of information security principles and technologies
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers