Our client is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. They are the 17th largest bank in the world by total assets.
This role reports to the Principal Audit Manager for Technology Infrastructure in the U.S. region - who in turn reports to the Global Chief Auditor for Technology. You will work with management and staff within Group Audit to deliver audits owned by the Technology Infrastructure audit team. You will also provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support for colleagues in other audit teams with coverage of the same areas, as part of front to back audit reviews.
What you ll do:
- Discovering and assessing risks along with communicating them to the responsible management/stakeholder teams and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls relating to technology risks
- Planning, preparing, coordinating and executing audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls within the Information Technology and security. Undertaking audit assignments, drafting and consolidating audit reports for review by Audit Management and facilitate issue tracking and validating the closure of audit findings
- Support the implementation of the Group Audit risk-based methodology including; performing coverage of Infrastructure technology processes and the respective cyber technology environment along with supporting structured ongoing risk assessments via the Continuous Audit Assessment process.
- Completing all work assignments on a timely basis, including ad hoc projects and special inquiries
- Developing relationships across the Bank and communicating the results of the work to stakeholders on all levels and pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. Work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally
- You will be expected to remain constantly aware of emerging and technology trends and remain abreast of the general cyber environment and serve as a SME for colleagues on issues or questions related to Group Audit.
Skills you ll need:
- Bachelor s degree with a concentration in Computer Science (or equivalent qualification / work experience required) and professional certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP/IT, SANS GIAC, CCNA) preferred
- Experience in an internal/external Audit role with experience in the following areas: Information Security, IT infrastructure, IT production, IT operations, IT Vendor Risk Assessments, cyber security, cloud technology, technology management, governance and compliance with regulatory and policy requirements or extensive first/second line experience in these areas
- Familiar with various Information Technology Frameworks; e.g. FFIEC handbook, CAT tool, CoBit, ISO 27k, NIST 800 series, CSC Top 20 Security Controls and be able to use these as guides to evaluate the state of controls within the Bank
- Experience in performing audits and security assessments, with particular focus on technology infrastructure.
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Excellent written and communication skills along with presentation skills
- Be adaptable, pro-active, self-sufficient and innovative with strong organizational skills to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets, meeting time-lines within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects. The ability to multi-task assignments and prioritize workloads with minimal supervision
- A firm commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards - and the ability to stand our ground when challenged - are key to succeeding in this role
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and deliver on commitments within budget, in order to ensure timely and efficient completion of audit projects
- A role model and for your peer group, demonstrating the highest professional and ethical standards in all aspects of the role
Interested candidates please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org