Do you have a desire to push yourself forward in the in the technology industry? Do you want to hands on experience using the industry's most cutting edge technologies?
Then the Technology Internship Program at CoStar Group is the perfect fit for you.
Forbes recently recognized CoStar as one of 100 fastest growing companies in the world as well as one of the 10 most innovative software companies in the world. CoStar's software developers build products that facilitate 86% of commercial real estate transactions in the United States. Our developers are building products that manage nearly a trillion dollars of potential real estate transactions. We are the leading data provider to the $14 trillion commercial real estate industry.
Our goal of this internship program is to teach useful and applicable technical skills and provide real world experience to college students while instilling a true passion for technology. During this 8 week program, interns will be presented with challenges and given multiple opportunities to contribute to the success of CoStar. Each intern will be assigned an IT mentor who will provide them with guidance and feedback throughout the program. The program will consist of a variety of technical trainings, professional development networking events, and collaboration on challenging technical projects. During the final week, each intern will demonstrate their knowledge by presenting their final project to a team of IT executives.
- Passion: Interns will have a deep passion for technology and motivation to advance in the field.
- Desire: To grow in the technology industry by using the newest technologies to expand skillset and knowledge.
- Launch: Work closely with CoStar developers to resolve issues and improve our software.
- College student pursuing his/her bachelor's degree in a computer science or related field.
- Knowledge of current backend frameworks using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Node.js, and NPM
- Familiar with unit tests and code reviews
- Familiar with an agile work environment
- Experience with AWS services and Docker are a plus
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing